Protectors can provide an additional layer of oversight to the activities of trustees and the administration of trusts. We offer protector and enforcer services for clients looking for experienced professional input in this role.
Our extensive experience of the trusteeship and administration of a wide variety of trusts along with interaction with many protectors over the years affords us a particular insight into the issues encountered in this role. Our approach in every scenario is to work closely with settlors, beneficiaries and trustees on an interactive and responsive basis.
Our services include:
- Contributing to discussions around the creation of the protector and enforcer role
- Provision of protectors and enforcers
- Discharging, as appropriate, any specific powers
- Attending to requests for consent to the exercise of powers by trustees
- Attendance at meetings with beneficiaries, trustees and advisers