Increasingly in today’s commercial environment, small and medium sized enterprises across the globe pursuing a strategy of growth are choosing to undertake an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) on stock markets including London’s AIM market and the full London Stock Exchange
Delivering a successful IPO is a complex and significant task for any organisation and the requirements of doing so should not be underestimated. This is why many organisations are opting to work with strategic partners to ensure they achieve a successful listing and continue to grow their business.
Processes Smoothed – Enabling you to focus on doing the deal
We have extensive experience in supporting our clients both in preparing for an IPO and also continuing to partner with them after successful implementation.
We offer our clients a fully integrated solution encompassing corporate and trust services. Furthermore, through our office in Singapore, we can support our Asian clients in their own time zone for services that include:
- All aspects of corporate administration and accounting
- Pre-IPO structure incorporation including private wealth and employee benefit trusts
- Corporate governance support including company secretarial for board and committee meetings
- Share registrar co-ordination
- Fund establishment, accounting and administration